//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I'm taking you home..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm taking you home..

I first heard this song years ago - one of the episodes of ER where that nurse Carol Hathaway (Julianna Margulies) suddenly realised that she is still in love with Dr Ross (George Clooney)even after they opt to separate and see other people. I still remember the look on her face when a husband of a dead patient told her that you shouldn't let go of your loved ones - especially your soulmates. *sigh*

I just realised that I have this song in my PC. Shared with someone that I'd probably sing this to Lil Cub on the day I take him home from the hospital!

Taking You Home - Don Henley

I had a good life
Before you came
I had my friends and my freedom
I had my name

Still there was sorrow and emptiness
Till you make me glad
Oh and in this love I found strength
I never knew I had

And this love
Is like nothing that I have ever known
Take my hand love
I'm taking you home
Taking you home

There were days, lonely days
When the world wouldn't throw me a crumb
But I kept on believing
That this day would come

And this love
Is like nothing that I have ever known
Take my hand love
I'm taking you home
I'm taking you..

..home
Where we can be with the ones
Who really care
Home..where we acn grow together
Keep you in my heart forever

And this love
Is like nothing that I have ever known
Take my hand love
I'm taking you home..

4 Comments:

Blogger famyGirl said...

awww... that's so sweet.
it's a perfect i'm-taking-you-home-with-me-lil-lion song ;)

4:11 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

lerr.. i meant to say lil cub. keluar lil lion pulak. boleh jugak lah eh? hee hee

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Cranberry highlands golf course

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home