//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Midweek ramblings

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Midweek ramblings

According to my ticker, I have another 81 days to go before Lil Cub comes over. Then why do I feel like staying at home already? I am soooooo lazy to wake up in the morning and get ready for work!

Life is rather hectic lately. With the projects in the office (which Milk wants us to at least get 90% completed before I go off!) and running around as per usual over the weekend..I am left with very little time to myself. Was hoping I could have some quiet 'baby and me' time over last weekend. But since Jack decided to fit in the cabinet on Friday, the weekend meant cleaning up. *But the room looks sooooo nice and ready for a child now!* And eventhough we had Sunday to ourselves, Buster decided to continue his Alias marathon while I tried hard not to nod off! I am such a light sleeper lately that I often wake up at night not knowing how to fall asleep again! Especially with Buster dearest's symphony playing by the side. If only I'm on leave everyday I would prolly stay awake at night and sleep the day away! * Or maybe, all I need is a pair of ear plugs...hahahaha!* Oh, can someone please tell me what to do with the extreme itchiness I am suffering due to my skin stretching??!!

Okay..deep breaths.

T is graduating on Monday. That little brother of mine had the best surprise in his life when he found out he graduated top of his class. His gf Widdy was browsing the internet when the results were posted..and there it was:

SARJANA MUDA UNDANG-UNDANG (KEPUJIAN)
--------------- IJAZAH KELAS PERTAMA ----------------------------

1. xxxxx BIN xxxxx **


Of course la kan, it was the best holiday present for my parents as well. He broke the news just moments before they boarded the plane to Morrocco. We are all so proud of him. It is a HUGE achievement for someone who almost gave up due to parental pressure during high school (he was always compared to Abang and I) to the best student in his college. *tearing up*. Good ol' T.

Buster was making fun of me saying that the news made me the only child who didn't graduate with a First Class Honours in my family! *Yeah..yeah..as if I need reminding of that fact.*

Well, better go get that day off from the boss. I sure don't wanna miss T's graduation..plus, it has been a while since we all have dinner as a family. This calls for a celebration!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lollies said...

I use olive oil the moment it itches and after taking a shower. aahhhhhh legaaaa.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for me Palmer's Cocoa butter did the trick... hmmm... they have the one the is special for preggies. SOme of my friends swore on Boots strechmark cream (can get from Guardian I think).

11:15 AM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

i used olive oil, the one with green tea extract by Ginvera. Smells like apples.
I used to use Palmer's cocoa butter, but it made me hungry for chocolate..
apply everyday after shower and before bed. kat sini it's very dry so I do that even now.
81 days lagi?? woot woot!

3:08 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

lollies : Shall give it a try. Tak tahan ok?

Anon : Am using that now..tapi doesn't really help with the itchiness.

elisa: Will definitely try it. Ha'ah the cocoa butter makes me hungry too! Oh, 73 days to be eaxact!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

garu jer!

that's what i did and look at my tummy now, buruk hokay?! listen to the others.

6:28 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

rotidua : I did that earlier on..sekarang dah ada marks sikit. Urgh..

ondeonde : Kampung Raja to be exact. My grandparent' house is still there.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! West virginia celebrex side effects all call international travel insurance suzuki auto Manual na peugeot 106 pitbull off road tires price Anna nicole smith hardcore Buy nexium and ambien

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home