//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: There He Goes..There He Goes Again..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

There He Goes..There He Goes Again..

Buster is leaving again tomorrow. For a week, but this time for pleasure.

He and his buddies go for an all-boys-annual trip once a year, and this year it is Phuket. Am soooo jealous since I had to forgo my Phuket all-girls trip earlier, and with my changing hormones, cramps and all..I am not exactkly jumping with joy with the idea. *Although on the other hand, I am loooving the idea of having the bed to myself for a week..hahahaha!*

Some of the other partners are not so supportive though. One actually 'fire-stoned' me to not let Buster go:

" How inconsiderate is he to leave you in this condition to have fun? "
" Do you know what is in Phuket? The strippers, the bars - and you're gonna let him go? "
" What kind of example are you letting him set for the baby? "


She even openly scolded Buster in front of her hubby with the hope that it'll work. Hehehe, silly me just said - well, I need the privacy for a week. I don't think she likes me so much now. *LOL* Well, as long as Buster behaves..

Am definitely going back to Terengganu this long weekend. At least I get some pampering from Mama, Aboh and Wan.

Ooops, my driver for the day is already giving me the looks. Tomorrow then!

10 Comments:

Blogger kimster said...

Ignore the idiots.
People are always good at managing other people's lives although their own are normally messed up.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lollies said...

sayangkan suami, kasilah ruang. heh heh have fun

12:44 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

kimster : Thanks. I think she's just desperate for support in not letting them go.

lollies : Itulah pasal. Now macam wishing he's back sooner.

5:05 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

hehehe... sian dia... sabar, dear.. sat gi balik laa buster tu! :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

hehehe... sian dia... sabar, dear.. sat gi balik laa buster tu! :)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...watta lucky buster!! (note: usually ada 'd' at the end of the last word)
Anyway...glad you have the big picture why we have to make these trips once in a while. This is what we call the "menguji iman' session.
Now that I live alone, I'm kinda miss those days when I had to ask permission to go "menguji iman" and "male bonding" sessions. No more thrills in that.
"If you love somebody, let him go. If he came back, means you're the one." but in your case, need to add another sentence.."..And you shud expect crazy requests from him" :-)

-bro-

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Post divorce post-employment health plan latina ultram latin shemales Cosmetic surgery cosmetic surgeryshots and facial pics bridgestone inflation pressure for porsche 996 Subaru legacy specifications Cd symantec recovery disk downloadz http://www.college-degree-2.info/university-of-maryland-europe-online-computer-class.html Espn tennis coverage Florida bucket lift trucks sales and rental wedding+rings

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Chase perfect card visa countess vaughn divorce how to stop taking xanax xanax + canine http://www.1997-subaru-parts.info/Volvo-xc90-review-test.html Adipex compare p price laser hair removal s fl Discount ativan online propecia kup online powerball results for july 6 headsets computer reviews xanax ilaci 5c 22buildup of xanax 5c 22 Commodore computers reformatting harddrive librium xanax xanax mg Allegra versace height Trade in my car instead of refinancing caribbean cruises

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Asian anal necrophilia massive cocks Straight college men penis nude Foot fetish free movies film Girls feet sexy Large uncut male penis Big fat ugly women having sex Hentai emoticons Interracial marriages and its effects Freshly shaved teen pussy Hairy girls pics indian mini boobs

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home