//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Cause he's leaving, on a jet plane..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cause he's leaving, on a jet plane..

Buster left for the land of the Great Wall this morning. Only 4 days this time, but away nonetheless.

The problem with him leaving on such short notice is that we will be left with so many things to sort out the day/night before. And that normally leaves us with no time to just chill out. For example, he had to work late last night so by the time we left for home to pick up the laundry, change the car, sign some documents and check on the house, we were both dead tired. Couldn't help much with his packing since my back was giving me a hard time.

Sent him to KL Sentral about 7 this morning, and I was quiet all the way. Not that I meant to be moody or anything, just tired and lack of sleep. Now that his flight has left, I feel so bad and suddenly miss him terribly. At times like this, I wish I am a better wife..

Dahlah kena tidur kat in-laws malam ni *sigh*.

Looking at the bright side though, I get to go for my walk today with Emm. And a promise of bakso for dinner..*nyum*. Oh, and am meeting Abang for lunch today and Bro for tea tomorrow. All that AND the fact that I'll get the weekend to myself. Was thinking of a read aloud session with Lil Cub and some shopping. Still have quite some items to purchase in preparation of Lil Cub's arrival. His uncle SL just gave us a rather generous cheque last night as a present, plus as a drectorship token for Buster for their company. Alhamdulillah. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Yay, the internal server is up again. Better get back to work..

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Err, where do you get bakso here in KL yah? Sorry, should've sounded more sympathetic kan, but can't help it, am hungry.

But I do kesian, really. They should invent speedier air travel.

12:07 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Hahahaha..I pun tengah lapar!

WE normally resort to the bakso in Wisma Central or foodcourt kat Suria sebab so dekat. But there is a store in Hartamas that just opened - same row as Penang Village. Tell me if you try it out.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Bustaman said...

I hope you gave Buster a shopping list. You can go crazy shopping in China.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

oohhhh sian dia. it's never ok when he go away but yeah make him buy you stuff

11:43 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Pok Ku : Oh he did! But not all for me unfortunately..haha. Itu pun dia dapat 3 hours of total shopping time in silk street only.

Lollies : I hope he doesn't get sent off again nearer to labour time. But hey, I got myself nice silks and shawls out of the trip!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 hours in silk street.. cukup ke?

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Transvestite sissys

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work critique robot vacuum cleaners How does steroid abuse lead to impotence buy fioricet online banned tv commercials Almost heaven hot tubs slots cramer financial advisor

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home