//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Don't bother me, please..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, June 16, 2006

Don't bother me, please..

If it is not for Daddy and the kids, sometimes I question myself why I bother to go back to the mansion. Not only that the people there treat us like 3rd class citizens sometimes, the internal conflicts is not something I would like to be tangled in.

Buster says I am just being difficult..but being heavily pregnant with so many other things in mind can really change your mood. Like no, I do not want you to question me on petty things like why I spend my pay on cat food. Or that it is our clothes are the ones getting thrown out of the common cupboard to make way for others. And if I complain to much, it'll put Buster in a spot and we'll end up getting on each other's nerves.

Gosh..I so don't need this right now. Besides, becoming upset over things that don't really matter can't be good for Lil Cub, can it?

6 Comments:

Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Sabar dear... don't lose your temper... NO GOOD can come out of you fighting with your in-laws, esp if u're the wife.

Trust me on this :). *Sigh*

Doa kpd Allah, minta kesabaran... Mmg susah, esp if you are right kan?

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erks cannot help u there..
doa aje kepada Allah.. (Doa nabi yunus would help)
meantime, jangan stress out sangat.
Makan... :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Leez : Tak gaduh. Just tired sometimes. At least my SIL tries her best to be more of a sister. But since both of us are only girls in our families, kekok sikit la.

elisa : Yes, I like the makan part. *grins* Thanks for the tip.

11:24 AM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

*hugs*

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! French craps

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home