//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Oh God, give me a reason...I'm down on bended knees..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh God, give me a reason...I'm down on bended knees..

After 15 years, BoyzIIMen is still one of my faves!

NickNice and I left our partners in the room (in my case, together with Lil Cub) and shaked our booties and sang along to the group that brought us so many memories. It was my birthday treat for NickNice, my friend of 16 years. The last time we went out for a night out like this was for the Force of Nature concert.

I loooove their rendition of Doing Just Fine - it took me back to my small uni room, back in Winter,1999. And their other hits like Mama, Motownphilly and of course, End of the Road sounds exactly like it did years ago. Our only comment was that it was too short (and that the people next to us are sooo boring - they refused to dance and sing along!).

The concert ended about 10 pm - of which took me back to reality and the mommy role. But it was worth it. I just wished Buster could've joined us as well. But he did a marvellous job looking after the little one.

*I love you*

2 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Great that u had a super time!

I am sure there are lots of ladies out there envy u.. and wish they have Homer.... ermmm....

7:37 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

I bet the husbands out there would be willing as long as you allow them to have their occasional nights out as well!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home