//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I wish...

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wish...

...I could be on a 7-week holiday too!

3 Comments:

Blogger famyGirl said...

uwaaaaaa sahm got no annual leaves!!! :P

tapi you know what 7 weeks will go by so very quickly. i still can't believe that it's been a year since sofea started 'big girl' school

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nk jugak, plis? hihi.

9:17 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

famyGirl: My nieces & nephews are thinking they are bored already! Hahaha..Sofea so besar dah kan? I would always remember her as that cute lil girl in Rasta!

nwm : Kan kan kan?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home