//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: He's not ready to check out from Hotel Lioness

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, August 20, 2009

He's not ready to check out from Hotel Lioness

So yeah, the EDD has come and gone, but Adik is still chilling. He hasn't given me any signs whatsoever that he is coming out..not even a drop of 'show'.

Tuesday saw me and Buster running to the clinic after my temp ran up to 38.4 that dawn. The gynea sent us straight to the A&E to get me tested for Influenza A and tracing of the baby. After a throat swab and 1/2 hr of scanning Adik's heartbeat and contractions, we went back for the results. I was positive *sigh*. The kind doctor gave me Tamiflu for 5 days and loads of panadols, and was told to self quarantine at home. The gynea called soon after and she felt that I shud be warded, but the beds were full. We went for second opnion at the new posh hospital, but they had the same idea as the A&E doc - I shud be home instead to minimise any possibility of catching more serious viruses if I am put with other confirmed H1N1 cases.

So here I am, day 3 of Tamiflu and quarantine. And going nuts of not going anywhere, and everyday looking for signs for Adik to come out. The gynea hopes he won't make a decision to come out till I finish my course on Saturday morning. Maybe she knows best, but right now, I leave it to the AlMighty. If he decides to come out earlier than Saturday, so be it cos Allah knws best.

Just let's pray for the best...insya Allah.

3 Comments:

Blogger atiza said...

OMG..hope u and adik are okay..
take care
*hug*

8:35 AM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

ohmy... hope mummy and baby are fine. also, hope by now Adik dah ready to keluar (or dah keluar??)

*hugs* dear. Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan

10:14 PM  
Blogger Awang Goneng said...

Salaam!
I know this is a bit late, but I hope and pray that you and baby are OK.

Selamat Hari Raya. Semoga dimakbulkan Allah amalan kita.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home