//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Rock a bye baby..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Rock a bye baby..

Eyes
Don’t fail on me now
Stay open, till the workday is done
Or at least up until one
I know you are tired
So am I, my pretty eyes of mine

Eyes
I promise tonight you’ll rest well
No more Charmed past midnight
I’ll make sure your lids stays shut
I am sorry
For neglecting your well being
But worry not
For the weekend is near
And long resting hours will be here

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home