//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Of Homes and Weariness

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Of Homes and Weariness

I feel so tired, almost lethargic lately.

Buster claims it is the coming-back-late syndrome (aka running away from BW syndrome). But I dunno. I just feel tired. I mean, there must be more to life than just coming back just in time for a late dinner, followed by a bath and straight to bed. As much as I look forward to the weekend retreats back home, I still can't shake off this feeling. Come Sundays, I get stressed out again thinking of the weeks to come.

With the silent war back in the house with BW, I haven't really been eating there for almost a month now. Even if I do the cooking. Just don't feel right about it. I don't wanna be indebted to her. I just wish I can go back home. I can't call that place home yet..in fact, I don't think I can ever call it that. They say home is where the heart is. And my heart is just not there. Can't wait till the day finally comes when I get to stay home permanently, instead of just treating it as a weekend getaway.

*sigh*


On another note:

Am still feeling a bit lost in this new host. I was getting too used to the simplicity of the previous blog that I am just a tad lazy to learn the technicalities of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home