//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Hunger Pangs

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Hunger Pangs

The waiter brought the wrong order last night, making me lose whatever appetite I had earlier to have dinner. Ended up picking at my food.

This morning sees me paying for it. I was so darn hungry that I couldn't even work right! Managed to sneak out for breakfast though - thank goodness for equally-hungry friends and bis bosses' meetings!

SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2004

Here We Are Again..

A new place, to call a home? Leaving the old place was not much of an option..but I had to. Need to figure out how to make this place as interesting though..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home